Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 804 LAN to LAN Link?

804 LAN to LAN Link?

xxnonexnonexx@tampascanner.info

Is it is possible to link together two networks via the Cisco 804's via ISDN?

I have a situation where I would like to link a remote location back to my main
location. I mainly want to offer the ability to take the remote sites internet
traffic and send it over the ISDN link to the main location and then on to the
net from there.

The ability to share the resources of each local network back and forth would be
a plus, but not required.

Any one done this with 2 804's? Having any configs they can share?

Thank you in advance.

----
Support your LOCAL scanner frequency site and groups!
http://www.wpascanner.com http://www.tampascanner.info