Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > HARD DRIVES LOVE THE 20D !!!

HARD DRIVES LOVE THE 20D !!!

Annika1980

You'll need plenty of hard drive space when you start uploading all these
glorious huge images like this one from your new 20D.

Hey Preddy, I got your 8.2 Megapixels right here!

Christopher Pollard

On 19 Oct 2004 05:09:23 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote:

>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35241384/original

Heh, wathing that one download, I thought "Hey, it's out of focus"...

Then I realised I was only seeing the small one in the background!

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net

David J. Littleboy

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> You'll need plenty of hard drive space when you start uploading all these
> glorious huge images like this one from your new 20D.

http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/14770826/original

My 12MP flower still eats your measly 8MP flower. Nyaa nyaa<g>.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Annika1980

>From: "David J. Littleboy" (E-Mail Removed)

>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35241384/original
>
>http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/14770826/original
>
>My 12MP flower still eats your measly 8MP flower. Nyaa nyaa<g>.

That's because it feeds on all that grain.

GT40

I was unimpressed with the image.

On 19 Oct 2004 05:09:23 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote:

>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35241384/original

Gary Eickmeier

David J. Littleboy wrote:

> http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/14770826/original
>
> My 12MP flower still eats your measly 8MP flower. Nyaa nyaa<g>.

David J - WHAT is all that noise? Holy ****!

Gary Eickmeier

Annika1980

>From: Gary Eickmeier (E-Mail Removed)

>http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/14770826/original

>David J - WHAT is all that noise? Holy ****!

That's grain and from what I've heard from the film lovers, it's supposed to be
a good thing.

GT40

On 19 Oct 2004 17:45:25 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (Annika1980) wrote:

>>From: Gary Eickmeier (E-Mail Removed)

>>http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/14770826/original

>>David J - WHAT is all that noise? Holy ****!

>That's grain and from what I've heard from the film lovers, it's supposed to be
>a good thing.

Grain isn't a good thing in film.

You know who

"David J. Littleboy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:cl29o7$jb5$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > You'll need plenty of hard drive space when you start uploading all

these
> > glorious huge images like this one from your new 20D.
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35241384/original

> http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/14770826/original
>
> My 12MP flower still eats your measly 8MP flower. Nyaa nyaa<g>.

Yours does seem to have more detail. But maybe the 8MP just needs a little
sharpening?

David J. Littleboy

"Gary Eickmeier" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Hecdd.20427$(E-Mail Removed). ..

> David J. Littleboy wrote:
>
> > http://www.pbase.com/davidjl/image/14770826/original
> >
> > My 12MP flower still eats your measly 8MP flower. Nyaa nyaa<g>.

> David J - WHAT is all that noise? Holy ****!

Oversharpening and me being too lazy to mask out the sky.

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan