Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > D1x/D2h user question

D1x/D2h user question

Blad Nut

Please, does anyone know if the batteries are interchangeable between these two
cameras. The D1x uses nickel metal hydride rechargeable and the D2h and D2x
coming use the newer and more reliable lithium ion batteries. What I am
interested in knowing can the newer batteries, the lithium ion version be used
in my D1x without causing damage to either body or battery? I want to buy a
couple more batteries and at this point would rather buy the newer ones if they
are safe in the D1x. Thanks in advance, please email me if you so desire. Don