Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Zoom vs. Fixed-Focal-Length

Zoom vs. Fixed-Focal-Length

Christopher Pollard

On Tue, 26 Oct 2004 22:15:28 -0500, "Tetractys" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Ohm igod. Sorry for the unbalanced response.
>I'm so embarrassed I could diode, and confess
>openly, it's an intermittent problem. Let me see
>if I can rectify the situation. I have the power to
>answer using inductive reasoning, but probably
>not the capacitance, given my current shortage
>of potential. Perhaps one of our Amperes could
>help out, say Watt?

That's so bad it Hertz.

Seems my question prompted quite a lot of reactance...

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net

Christopher Pollard

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 12:30:37 +0900, "David J. Littleboy" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>D.C. isn't a state, so it isn't included in the "48 continguous states"
>category, even though it's in the contiguous area.

Thank you.

So, tetractys shouldn't really have listed it then...

Now you can all get back to your crap electrical jokes...

--
Chris Pollard

http://www.cginternet.net

Ken Tough

David J. Littleboy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>"Christopher Pollard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>> It was, however, a serious question...

>D.C. isn't a state, so it isn't included in the "48 continguous states"
>category, even though it's in the contiguous area.

Sorry, I think we got our wires crossed. Just to be more
specific, D.C. is "Washington, District of Columbia" (or
Washington city, capital of the U.S.A.). It's surrounded by
the states of Virginia and Maryland. The D.C. is so as not to
be confused with Washington, the state, on the other side of
the country.

Since it's not a state, it seems voters in D.C. don't have
congressmen or senators (at least not that they can vote for).
--
Ken Tough

Nostrobino

"Bob Harrington" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Christopher Pollard wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Oct 2004 17:08:48 -0500, "Tetractys"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> 48 continental
>>> + Alaska
>>> Hawaii