Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > I have 10D, what m i missing of the 20D?

I have 10D, what m i missing of the 20D?

EsFeS

Hi

I am using and using the 10D.. I have some problems with it, or is it: it
having problems with me.. But Between the 10D and 20D Whats the differencies?
Which one is better in which way? No more 10Ds available in the store? If yes
how much does it cost now?

Curiosuly,
Sussan S.

Joseph Meehan

EsFeS wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am using and using the 10D.. I have some problems with it, or is it: it
> having problems with me.. But Between the 10D and 20D Whats the
> differencies? Which one is better in which way? No more 10Ds available in
> the store? If yes how much does it cost now?
>
> Curiosuly,
> Sussan S.

I was never really familiar with the 10D but I can say the 20D is fast.
By that I mean you turn it on and press the button and you have the image.
Delay time is almost non-existent. For me that was one of the two things
that kept me out of the dSLR group.

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Bill Crocker

The 20D has many features, and advantages over the 10D, that you may, or may
not, ever need, or use. But for now, hang on to the 10D, until the dust
settles. It appears the 20D has some firmware issues that need to be worked
out. Canon's web site can show you the differences.

Bill Crocker

"EsFeS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I am using and using the 10D.. I have some problems with it, or is it: it
> having problems with me.. But Between the 10D and 20D Whats the
> differencies?
> Which one is better in which way? No more 10Ds available in the store? If
> yes
> how much does it cost now?
>
> Curiosuly,
> Sussan S.

b4

try http://bobatkins.photo.net/photograp...0d_eos10d.html

"EsFeS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I am using and using the 10D.. I have some problems with it, or is it: it
> having problems with me.. But Between the 10D and 20D Whats the

differencies?
> Which one is better in which way? No more 10Ds available in the store? If

yes
> how much does it cost now?
>
> Curiosuly,
> Sussan S.

Drifter

On 15 Oct 2004 09:54:21 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (EsFeS) wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am using and using the 10D.. I have some problems with it, or is it: it
>having problems with me.. But Between the 10D and 20D Whats the differencies?
>Which one is better in which way? No more 10Ds available in the store? If yes
>how much does it cost now?
>
>Curiosuly,
> Sussan S.

What are "some problems"?

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."

Ken Tough

EsFeS <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am using and using the 10D.. I have some problems with it, or is it: it
>having problems with me.. But Between the 10D and 20D Whats the differencies?
>Which one is better in which way? No more 10Ds available in the store? If yes
>how much does it cost now?

Also see:
http://www.dpreview.com/articles/canoneos20d/page3.asp

--
Ken Tough

GT40

Go to someplace like dpreview.com and read about it.

On 15 Oct 2004 09:54:21 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (EsFeS) wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am using and using the 10D.. I have some problems with it, or is it: it
>having problems with me.. But Between the 10D and 20D Whats the differencies?
>Which one is better in which way? No more 10Ds available in the store? If yes
>how much does it cost now?
>
>Curiosuly,
> Sussan S.

Robert Barr

The frustration you're having with your 10D is clearly bad for your
health. You've read about the perils of stress. You are at risk.

Send the 10D to me immediately and I'll dispose of it properly.

EsFeS wrote:

> Hi
>
> I am using and using the 10D.. I have some problems with it, or is it: it
> having problems with me.. But Between the 10D and 20D Whats the differencies?
> Which one is better in which way? No more 10Ds available in the store? If yes
> how much does it cost now?
>
> Curiosuly,
> Sussan S.

George

"EsFeS" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi
>
> I am using and using the 10D.. I have some problems with it, or is it: it
> having problems with me.. But Between the 10D and 20D Whats the

differencies?
> Which one is better in which way? No more 10Ds available in the store? If

yes
> how much does it cost now?
>
> Curiosuly,
> Sussan S.

I don't mean this facetiously, but if you have to ask, you aren't missing
anything! If you
really needed or wanted any particular features lacking on your 10D, you'd
know it. So,
be happy and use what you've got...it's all landfill in five years anyway no
matter what you
paid for it.

George

Drifter

On 15 Oct 2004 09:54:21 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (EsFeS) wrote:

>Hi
>
>I am using and using the 10D.. I have some problems with it, or is it: it
>having problems with me.. But Between the 10D and 20D Whats the differencies?
>Which one is better in which way? No more 10Ds available in the store? If yes
>how much does it cost now?
>
>Curiosuly,
> Sussan S.

First, hold any possible ego flare-ups firmly in check.
Second, Read this article...
http://194.100.88.243/petteri/pont/Pontification/ba_Don't_Be_A_Bozo/a_Don't_Be_A_Bozo.html

Now seriously consider your situation.

If you haven't learned the ins and outs of the 10D, the 20D isn't
going to be a miracle cure. The learning curve is still there and you
are just going to have to make the commitment to educating yourself
before you are going to start being satisfied with your pictures.

If you have learned the 10D and it just isn't the right piece of
equipment for the kind of photos you take then you need to make a
specific list of what you don't like on the 10D and then go to
someplace like Steve's Digicams
http://www.steves-digicams.com/cameras_digpro.html
and see if any of the equipment there better suits your list.

Drifter
"I've been here, I've been there..."