Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Epson Perfection 2400 - scanning medium format film?

Epson Perfection 2400 - scanning medium format film?

spassig

I was just wondering if it's possible. When I bought that scanner I didn't
think of scanning medium format film, but I have now the need to do it.

Anyone hacked a solution that avoids buying a new scanner?

Any help appreciated and thanked in advance.

Regards,
Stefano

Gene Palmiter

Just put a strip on the glass and scan as a transparency. You will lose some
automatic functions but the job will get done.

My Epson 3200 has a frame for medium format....ask Epson if it will work
with the 2400 and if so order one.

news:416d0348$(E-Mail Removed)...