Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > USB2 Memory Stick Pro readers.

USB2 Memory Stick Pro readers.

Black Shuck

I cannot find anywhere that sells small, USB2, Memory Stick Pro readers,
anyone know where I can get one?

I don't really want a 12-in-1 box, just a single MSPro USB2 dongle style
reader. UK or EU supplier preferred.

Cheers.

--
"This dog don't give a feck..."

Gadgets

For info, you probably won't notice the speed improvement over USB1 for that
media - at 12Mbit/s it's probably not much slower than the card's max
transfer rate.

Cheers, Jason (remove ... to reply)
Video & Gaming: http://gadgetaus.com