Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New to digital

New to digital

ASM

MY WIFE AND I ARE LOOKING TO GET A DIGITAL CAMERA, WE WANT TO SPEND AROUND $200. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ONE TO GET. ANY OPINIONS ON THE "CANON POWERSHOT A75" THE REVIEWS SEEM TO BE GOOD BUT WHAT ELSE OUT THERE IS GOOD.

Jack-of-the-Dust

ASM wrote:

> MY WIFE AND I ARE LOOKING TO GET A DIGITAL CAMERA, WE WANT TO SPEND
> AROUND $200. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ONE TO GET. ANY OPINIONS ON THE "CANON
> POWERSHOT A75" THE REVIEWS SEEM TO BE GOOD BUT WHAT ELSE OUT THERE IS GOOD.

We are not deaf!

Randall Ainsworth

In article <ufKad.880$MY.419@trnddc03>, ASM <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

I'd spend the money getting your CapsLock key fixed.

You know who

You could do a lot worse than the A75 for $200: The investment is minimal
and it's a great camera.

"ASM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
MY WIFE AND I ARE LOOKING TO GET A DIGITAL CAMERA, WE WANT TO SPEND AROUND
$200. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ONE TO GET. ANY OPINIONS ON THE "CANON POWERSHOT
A75" THE REVIEWS SEEM TO BE GOOD BUT WHAT ELSE OUT THERE IS GOOD.

ASM

grow up, I didn't know that using all caps was still yelling. I mean we are
not all 12 year old girls on AIM bitching at each other.

"Jack-of-the-Dust" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:JuOad.534125$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ASM wrote:
>
>> MY WIFE AND I ARE LOOKING TO GET A DIGITAL CAMERA, WE WANT TO SPEND
>> AROUND $200. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ONE TO GET. ANY OPINIONS ON THE "CANON
>> POWERSHOT A75" THE REVIEWS SEEM TO BE GOOD BUT WHAT ELSE OUT THERE IS
>> GOOD.
>>

> We are not deaf!

Colin D

ASM wrote:

> grow up, I didn't know that using all caps was still yelling. I mean we are
> not all 12 year old girls on AIM bitching at each other.
>
> "Jack-of-the-Dust" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:JuOad.534125$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > ASM wrote:
> >
> >> MY WIFE AND I ARE LOOKING TO GET A DIGITAL CAMERA, WE WANT TO SPEND
> >> AROUND $200. CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ONE TO GET. ANY OPINIONS ON THE "CANON
> >> POWERSHOT A75" THE REVIEWS SEEM TO BE GOOD BUT WHAT ELSE OUT THERE IS
> >> GOOD.
> >>

> > We are not deaf!

Ok, as a newbie you can be forgiven for using all caps in your post. But you
won't be forgiven for your attitude displayed in your reply above. This - and
other - newsgroups rely on civility to maintain goodwill among posters. If you
transgress, even unknowingly, acknowledge your error. Don't pack a sad and get
aggressive. Remember, you are asking people on this group for free advice. It
pays to be polite.

Colin.

PS: The convention, on photographic groups at least, is to 'bottom post', and
it pays to be conventional. Top posters go against the tide.