Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Newbie question about batch processing

Newbie question about batch processing

Prowler99

I need a way to "batch process" a logo, or watermark to multiple pics at a
time. I have Photoshop Elements, will it do? Or is there a better freebie
program out there to do it? Any help appreciated.

Randy
Canon DigiRebel

NoNameHere

"Prowler99" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I need a way to "batch process" a logo, or watermark to multiple pics at a
>time. I have Photoshop Elements, will it do? Or is there a better freebie
>program out there to do it? Any help appreciated.
>
> Randy
> Canon DigiRebel

Try posting the same question to alt.comp.freeware

Crownfield

NoNameHere wrote:

> "Prowler99" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >I need a way to "batch process" a logo, or watermark to multiple pics at a
> >time. I have Photoshop Elements, will it do? Or is there a better freebie
> >program out there to do it? Any help appreciated.
> >
> > Randy
> > Canon DigiRebel
> >

> Try posting the same question to alt.comp.freeware

or look at thumbs plus,
under image stamp, with either text or image.

Peter

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 15:18:57 -0400, Prowler99 wrote:

> I need a way to "batch process" a logo, or watermark to multiple pics at a
> time. I have Photoshop Elements, will it do? Or is there a better freebie
> program out there to do it? Any help appreciated.
>
> Randy
> Canon DigiRebel

Check out the new captioning feature on JpegSizer. Link below.

Need to resize images for email attachments or web pages?
Try Jpeg Sizer at: http://www.tangotools.com?s=ng

Gene Palmiter

Does your program allow scripting?