Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Which camera to get? part 2

Which camera to get? part 2

Muso

Hi people

Thanks for all your replies.

In the end it has come down to moolah, in other words I could only afford
the FZ-20.

Yes I did really want to get the Eos 300D but it was just too much money.

Thanks again, when i have some pictures I will put them on the web somewhere
and post a link.

Mark A.

Linda_N

"Muso" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%N1ad.11746$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi people
>
> Thanks for all your replies.
>
> In the end it has come down to moolah, in other words I could only afford
> the FZ-20.
>
> Yes I did really want to get the Eos 300D but it was just too much money.
>
> Thanks again, when i have some pictures I will put them on the web
> somewhere
> and post a link.
>
> Mark A.

You made a choice you'll be happy with. Some of the ultra zooms like the
FZ-20 or more than most people will 'need' anyway and dSLR is even more
overkill. Let us know your thoughts on the FZ-20 once you've had the chance
to play, please. There is always a lot of interest in the Panasonic ultra
zooms.

Linda