Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital can be ART!

Digital can be ART!

Charles Schuler

http://www.homepet.com/3d/

I have no affiliation with Daniella but have to admit that I admire her work
and consider her to be an artist who uses photography as one of her media.

What I do with my camera is probably not art.