Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon 20D firmware upgrade

Canon 20D firmware upgrade

Carol R

I just got my 20D and had no luck installing the 1.0.5 firmware fix,
using my Apacer card reader.

After reading thru this group looking for help, I discovered I was
probably in the stupid category and was all set to give up and send my
20D to a Service Center.

On a hunch, I went down to Office Depot and picked up a cheapie $15
card reader. Tried it again and it worked like a charm.

So to all the folks out there who think you may be intellectually
challenged,
maybe it's just that your card reader is the underperformer.

Carol R