Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > print large A3 sized calendars using my photos,works wonders.

print large A3 sized calendars using my photos,works wonders.

nakita.nakita

"Hi,

Just wanted to spread the word about a verygood software I have found.
I have been looking for a good personal calendar making software for

ages.
This software is called WinCal, its current version is 4.4, I have use

it to
design and print large A3 sized calendars using my photos, works

wonders.

You can download a free trial version from:

http://www.techsysconsultants.com.au/prod01.htm

Thanks,
Best regards,
nakit