Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > DOWN IN THE PARK WITH THE 20D !!!

DOWN IN THE PARK WITH THE 20D !!!

Annika1980

Charles Schuler

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/34764961

Nice. I especially like "curiosity" and "stars."

tbm

>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/34764961

i have just looked at bret's image and cannot see any detail in the persons faces.where am i going wrong here?my brighness and
contrast are screwed up to the max.please help me as i'm getting rather annoyed with this.rgds to all from tbm...

---

Bill Crocker

The guy needs to wash that yellow comb!

Bill Crocker

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/34764961

Greg Campbell

tbm wrote:

> i have just looked at bret's image and cannot see any detail in the

persons faces.where am i going wrong here?my brighness and
> contrast are screwed up to the max.please help me as i'm getting rather annoyed with this.rgds to all from tbm...

Go here
http://www.normankoren.com/makingfin...tml#gammachart
and do a quick and dirty black level and gamma adjustment.

-Greg

Hap Shaughnessy

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 20:23:58 -0700, Greg Campbell <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>tbm wrote:
>
> > i have just looked at bret's image and cannot see any detail in the

>persons faces.where am i going wrong here?my brighness and
>> contrast are screwed up to the max.please help me as i'm getting rather annoyed with this.rgds to all from tbm...

>Go here
>http://www.normankoren.com/makingfin...tml#gammachart
>and do a quick and dirty black level and gamma adjustment.
>
>-Greg

& here ...

Accurate Image Manipulation (Monitor Calibration)
http://www.aim-dtp.net/aim/index.htm [since 1997]

Hap

Firefox Deer Park Unix: turning off drag&drop? (paper sheet icon) ted@loft.tnolan.com (Ted Nolan Firefox 0 02-02-2006 10:40 PM
Deer Park on a Mac ? anyone Firefox 1 09-12-2005 10:57 PM
Deer Park Alpha Kouros Firefox 3 06-14-2005 05:29 PM
ff 1.1 'deer park', re :features/wish Splibbilla Firefox 1 06-03-2005 11:40 AM
Securing laptop for park-bench hot spots (newbie question) David D. Wireless Networking 3 01-19-2005 07:12 AM

Advertisments