Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Publish Pictures to the Web using HTML??

Publish Pictures to the Web using HTML??

Stephen Poley

On 8 Oct 2004 10:35:08 -0700, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Jim) wrote:

>spodosaurus <spodosaurus@_yahoo_.com> wrote in message news:<416524b0$(E-Mail Removed)>...
>> ishtarbgl wrote:
>> > I am looking for a program to do simply a few things and I haven't been able
>> > to find it yet.

>I used notepad and and got my site up in a week-end. Not glamorous but
>gets the job done. Din't see the sense in investing time in learning
>one of the "tools' for a one deal.

Rather than Notepad, may I recommend NoteTab? http://www.notetab.com/
You can use it just like Notepad if you want to, but it has lots of
useful extras which you can learn gradually when you have a few minutes
spare. The Light version is free for personal use. I've used it for a
couple of years to maintain my site (which I originally built with
Notepad as well - something I now regard as excessively masochistic).

--
Stephen Poley

http://www.xs4all.nl/~sbpoley/webmatters/

Jer

Stephen Poley wrote:

> On 8 Oct 2004 10:35:08 -0700, (E-Mail Removed) (Jim) wrote:
>

>>spodosaurus <spodosaurus@_yahoo_.com> wrote in message news:<416524b0$(E-Mail Removed)>...

>>I used notepad and and got my site up in a week-end. Not glamorous but
>>gets the job done. Din't see the sense in investing time in learning
>>one of the "tools' for a one deal.

> Rather than Notepad, may I recommend NoteTab? http://www.notetab.com/
> You can use it just like Notepad if you want to, but it has lots of
> useful extras which you can learn gradually when you have a few minutes
> spare. The Light version is free for personal use. I've used it for a
> couple of years to maintain my site (which I originally built with
> Notepad as well - something I now regard as excessively masochistic).

There's also http://www.editpadlite.com for free or the Pro version for
$40US.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'