Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > dvd slide shows with 1-2 gig of pictures ?

dvd slide shows with 1-2 gig of pictures ?

OldRelayer

I am sure this isn't the only software that does what you want but it
is something I am familiar with and I use it to create text slides but
would work great for power point or just plain images as well. It is
$100 but if your project is small and you can get it done within 30
days, there is a fully functional demo. I am not an expert, but I
have been on a 3 month research project looking for good authoring
software, so I do know enough to be dangerous. Ok the program is
DVD-LAB, easy to find and easy to download, you don't have to register
with a 5 page survey and they send you an email like a lot of software
now days. It isn't the most intuitive software but follow the
tutorial on their website will get you started. One big thing is to
set your screen resolution to atleast 1024X or you won't be able to
see what you need to see. There is also a forum that you can access
from their website which it extremely helpful.

Good luck with your project.

Barry

On 04 Oct 2004 21:39:00 GMT, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Ole uncle ted)
wrote:

>i have a dvd burner and was wondering if it is possible to make a dvd slide
>(exe to be played in a dvd player ) show with different music tracks for 1-2
>gigs of differeent pictures ?.
>
>ive burned slide shows with wasy cd creator for to be played on pcs but nothing
>on dvd players .
>
>what would be a good software to be able to do this ?.
>
>thanks.
>
>teddy

Ole uncle ted

i have a dvd burner and was wondering if it is possible to make a dvd slide
(exe to be played in a dvd player ) show with different music tracks for 1-2
gigs of differeent pictures ?.

ive burned slide shows with wasy cd creator for to be played on pcs but nothing
on dvd players .

what would be a good software to be able to do this ?.

thanks.

teddy

Cheapest Cisco Switch with 1 Gig Ports and 10 Gig WAN-PHY Uplink? Will Cisco 7 11-25-2011 02:11 PM
Problems with 7206 vxr trying to VLAN a Gig port to an HP 4000M Gig port over fiber Great Deals Cisco 1 09-10-2007 11:32 AM
is there much performance difference between a 2.2 gig P4 and a 1.8 gig Celeron? grappletech Computer Information 2 03-09-2007 10:36 PM
Linksys GIG v's Cisco Gig Gary Cisco 3 10-15-2006 01:04 AM
DVD Slide Shows Seamor Computer Support 2 11-24-2003 01:40 AM

Advertisments