Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > RPD FAQ

RPD FAQ

Bill Kiene

I was looking at the RPD's FAQ and they are mostly written in 2000-2001.

Still lots of great info but I would think that digital photography is
changing so fast that they are getting dated.

--
Bill Kiene

Phil Stripling

"Bill Kiene" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I was looking at the RPD's FAQ and they are mostly written in 2000-2001.
>
> Still lots of great info but I would think that digital photography is
> changing so fast that they are getting dated.

Are the people who wrote it out of contact?

Steve Young

"Phil Stripling" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> "Bill Kiene" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

>> I was looking at the RPD's FAQ and they are mostly written in
>> 2000-2001.

>> Still lots of great info but I would think that digital photography is
>> changing so fast that they are getting dated.

> Are the people who wrote it out of contact?

Neither Chris nor Erica has posted here in a year or more, (that I've
seen). I did email Chris more than a year ago and he said he would welcome
someone with the interest of updating it. Both he and Erica chimed in to a
thread on the matter at the time.

Google cite made tiny:
http://tinyurl.com/6m4ry