Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Mamiya ZD 22 Megapixels cameral announced

Mamiya ZD 22 Megapixels cameral announced

Linda_N

Click on the announcement under the Oct 1 listing of announcements. There
are images of it as well as key feature listings.

http://www.photokina-show.com/

Bill Crocker

Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!

Bill Crocker

"Linda_N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:S0A7d.3019$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Click on the announcement under the Oct 1 listing of announcements. There
> are images of it as well as key feature listings.
>
> http://www.photokina-show.com/

Charlie Self

Bill Crocker states:

>Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!

I'm not as strong as I once was, but I'd sure as hell love to have one, with
maybe three lenses, to play with for six or nine months. I'd gladly forego the
help of another man and a boy!

Charlie Self
"Politics, n. Strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles."
Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Gene Palmiter

I am going into shock! First from the overdose of endorphins....and then
sticker. If there is ever in my lifetime a way to afford such a beast I will
be very much surprised.....but its worth trying for!

"Charlie Self" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bill Crocker states:
>
> >Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!

> I'm not as strong as I once was, but I'd sure as hell love to have one,

with
> maybe three lenses, to play with for six or nine months. I'd gladly forego

the
> help of another man and a boy!
>
> Charlie Self
> "Politics, n. Strife of interests masquerading as a contest of

principles."
> Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Charlie Self

Gene Palmiter responds:

>I am going into shock! First from the overdose of endorphins....and then
>sticker. If there is ever in my lifetime a way to afford such a beast I will
>be very much surprised.....but its worth trying for!
>
>"Charlie Self" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Bill Crocker states:
>>
>> >Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!

>> I'm not as strong as I once was, but I'd sure as hell love to have one,

>with
>> maybe three lenses, to play with for six or nine months. I'd gladly forego

>the
>> help of another man and a boy!

Yeah. Body and the three lenses that I'd want look like the total would spit in
the eye of 22K, something I don't think I could justify to the house
bookkeeper. Or the IRS.

Charlie Self
"Politics, n. Strife of interests masquerading as a contest of principles."
Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Gary Eickmeier

Linda_N wrote:
> Click on the announcement under the Oct 1 listing of announcements. There
> are images of it as well as key feature listings.
>
> http://www.photokina-show.com/

So what?

Gary Eickmeier

Linda_N

hehehe, well the expression worth its weight in gold might come into play
literally hehe.

I wonder what it costs, probably a lot!

Linda

"Bill Crocker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!
>
> Bill Crocker
>

> "Linda_N" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:S0A7d.3019$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Click on the announcement under the Oct 1 listing of announcements. There
>> are images of it as well as key feature listings.
>>
>> http://www.photokina-show.com/

Linda_N

"Charlie Self" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bill Crocker states:
>
>>Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!

> I'm not as strong as I once was, but I'd sure as hell love to have one,
> with
> maybe three lenses, to play with for six or nine months. I'd gladly forego
> the
> help of another man and a boy!

Me too! It probably feels like gold in the hands. Night and day in
comparison to the cameras most of us are used to.

Linda

Linda_N

Yeah I was wondering what the beast might cost. There is always hope!

Linda

"Gene Palmiter" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>I am going into shock! First from the overdose of endorphins....and then
> sticker. If there is ever in my lifetime a way to afford such a beast I
> will
> be very much surprised.....but its worth trying for!
>
> "Charlie Self" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Bill Crocker states:
>>
>> >Yes, but it takes two men, and a boy, to hold it!

>> I'm not as strong as I once was, but I'd sure as hell love to have one,

> with
>> maybe three lenses, to play with for six or nine months. I'd gladly
>> forego

> the
>> help of another man and a boy!
>>
>> Charlie Self
>> "Politics, n. Strife of interests masquerading as a contest of

> principles."
>> Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Linda_N

"Charlie Self" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Gene Palmiter responds:
>
>>I am going into shock! First from the overdose of endorphins....and then
>>sticker. If there is ever in my lifetime a way to afford such a beast I
>>will
>>be very much surprised.....but its worth trying for!
>>
>>"Charlie Self" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Bill Crocker states:

>>> I'm not as strong as I once was, but I'd sure as hell love to have one,

>>with
>>> maybe three lenses, to play with for six or nine months. I'd gladly
>>> forego

>>the
>>> help of another man and a boy!

> Yeah. Body and the three lenses that I'd want look like the total would
> spit in
> the eye of 22K, something I don't think I could justify to the house
> bookkeeper. Or the IRS.

Ouch, that's a lot of dollars. I was just thinking a person would have to
hire a 'body' guard to make sure nobody rips it off. haha.

Linda