Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Need a Favor

Need a Favor

john

Would someone do me a big Favor
I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
it.
I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
have the software or knowlage to do it.
I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
thank you very much
John

usenet@imagenoir.com

Kibo informs me that (E-Mail Removed) (john) stated that:
[snip]

People, it looks like we're getting another attack of trolls. Please try
to ignore them, or at least make your responses entertaining for the
rest of us.

Edward Holt

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Kibo informs me that (E-Mail Removed) (john) stated that:
> [snip]
>
> People, it looks like we're getting another attack of trolls. Please try
> to ignore them, or at least make your responses entertaining for the
> rest of us.

Is this not the new virus that impacts Windows JPEGs?

Jer

john wrote:
> Would someone do me a big Favor
> I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
> it.
> I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
> have the software or knowlage to do it.
> I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
> thank you very much
> (E-Mail Removed)
> John

Haven't we already seen this already on a Seinfeld episode? George on
the beach (with more hair)....? The photo shop guy didn't know how to
do this either, so he just penciled in George.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'

usenet@imagenoir.com

Kibo informs me that "Edward Holt" <(E-Mail Removed)> stated
that:

><(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .
>> Kibo informs me that (E-Mail Removed) (john) stated that:
>> [snip]
>>
>> People, it looks like we're getting another attack of trolls. Please try
>> to ignore them, or at least make your responses entertaining for the
>> rest of us.
>>
>> --
>> . | ,. w , "Some people are alive only because
>> \|/ \|/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda est
>> ---^----^---------------------------------------------------------------

>Is this not the new virus that impacts Windows JPEGs?

The troll, or my .sig?

john

NO
I'm not trying to send a virus.
I run a norton.
I Really do need Help on Merging two pic's together.
I'm not a guy that would try to spread a virus.
John
www.chaptery.com

"Edward Holt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<415d6ab2$0$22757$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Kibo informs me that (E-Mail Removed) (john) stated that:
> > [snip]
> >
> > People, it looks like we're getting another attack of trolls. Please try
> > to ignore them, or at least make your responses entertaining for the
> > rest of us.
> >
> > --
> > . | ,. w , "Some people are alive only because
> > \|/ \|/ it is illegal to kill them." Perna condita delenda est
> > ---^----^---------------------------------------------------------------

> Is this not the new virus that impacts Windows JPEGs?

Jimmy G

Learning is a good thing, John.

take the time & initiative, and you're little brain will grow! Honest...
it's not a bad thing.

Hunt

In article <(E-Mail Removed) >,
(E-Mail Removed) says...

>Would someone do me a big Favor
>I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
>it.
>I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
>have the software or knowlage to do it.
>I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
>thank you very much
>(E-Mail Removed)
>John

OK John, you caught me with a finished project on the CD-burner, and free
moment. Send the images to (E-Mail Removed) (remove the THE) and
I'll do what I can. You must know that the angle of the heads needs to be very
similar, as does the lighting, if you want it to look like it's one photo. The
limitations of these two aspects is BIG. As for big, size isn't important, but
angle and lighting is.

Hunt

Mark M

"john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Would someone do me a big Favor
> I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
> it.
> I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
> have the software or knowlage to do it.
> I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
> thank you very much
> (E-Mail Removed)
> John

How about you take out my garbage cans for me?

Mark M

"john" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> Would someone do me a big Favor
> I have a picture that I need the head of another person inserted in to
> it.
> I know this is easy for the people that know how to do it.I just don't
> have the software or knowlage to do it.
> I can email you both pic's (these are not dirty pic's)
> thank you very much
> (E-Mail Removed)
> John

Why don't you post the two images to a public forum.
Then I'd wager that you'd get some takers.
-Perhaps far more more than you need...

-You could then select one that you like.

Favor slatconsulting Firefox 4 10-15-2005 04:10 PM
guys - I need a favor returnoftheyeti@aol.com A+ Certification 3 07-09-2005 02:32 PM
aol browser info -- need your favor Aamir Ghanchi Javascript 2 08-06-2004 05:10 PM
A test of SQL server 2000. Can someone do me a favor? chris Microsoft Certification 0 05-18-2004 05:55 PM
ot do consultant a favor Consultant MCSE 3 07-02-2003 10:09 PM

Advertisments