Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Free Image Host?

Free Image Host?

Carlo Eugster

Hey, I set up a free image host and need some people to test it. No
sign up required, no fees. Just click and upload. It will host any JPG,
PNG and GIF up to 2 megs. Please give me feedback and suggestions on
how to make the site better =)

http://www.pixentral.com

Thanks,
Carlo

Frank ess

Carlo Eugster wrote:
> Hey, I set up a free image host and need some people to test it. No
> sign up required, no fees. Just click and upload. It will host any
> JPG, PNG and GIF up to 2 megs. Please give me feedback and
> suggestions on how to make the site better =)
>
> http://www.pixentral.com
>
> Thanks,
> Carlo

Here's one:
http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pi...6kO1PthLbJqbwq

--
Frank ess

Carlo Eugster

On 2004-09-30 13:42:04 -0700, "Frank ess" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> 174bWCFMBQ24kXu6kO1PthLbJqbwq

Very nice picture Frank!

Here is one I took in switzerland last christmas. It's actually a drug
rehab clinic =)

http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pi...RIIhgN3Q74mLNo

Ed Ruf

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:18:20 -0700, in rec.photo.digital Carlo Eugster
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hey, I set up a free image host and need some people to test it. No
>sign up required, no fees. Just click and upload. It will host any JPG,
>PNG and GIF up to 2 megs. Please give me feedback and suggestions on
>how to make the site better =)
>
>http://www.pixentral.com

Carlo,

While I myself am not interested in your service, those who might be need
to be informed as to what rights they may give up to their photos posted to
your site. I found nothing on the site which spell this out. Would you do
those who might be interested the favor of explicitly stating your policy
in regard to the copyright of photos posted to your site?
See images taken with my CP-990/5700 and D70 at
http://EdwardGRuf.com

carlo Eugster

On 2004-09-30 17:47:11 -0700, Ed Ruf <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

> On Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:18:20 -0700, in rec.photo.digital Carlo Eugster
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Hey, I set up a free image host and need some people to test it. No
>> sign up required, no fees. Just click and upload. It will host any JPG,
>> PNG and GIF up to 2 megs. Please give me feedback and suggestions on
>> how to make the site better =)
>>
>> http://www.pixentral.com

> Carlo,
>
> While I myself am not interested in your service, those who might be need
> to be informed as to what rights they may give up to their photos posted to
> your site. I found nothing on the site which spell this out. Would you do
> those who might be interested the favor of explicitly stating your policy
> in regard to the copyright of photos posted to your site?
> __________________________________________________ ______
> Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ((E-Mail Removed))
> See images taken with my CP-990/5700 and D70 at
> http://EdwardGRuf.com

Hey Ed,
Thank you for your input. You are absolutely right, and I will add a
policy as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
Carlo

Nik Simpson

Carlo Eugster wrote:
> On 2004-09-30 13:42:04 -0700, "Frank ess" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>
>> 174bWCFMBQ24kXu6kO1PthLbJqbwq

> Very nice picture Frank!
>
> Here is one I took in switzerland last christmas. It's actually a drug
> rehab clinic =)
>
> http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pi...RIIhgN3Q74mLNo

And here's another...

http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pi...e9SAbla2uDJ3K0

BTW, it's not very hard to get yourself setup as your own webhost with
complete control over your images and the ability to devote as much space as
you want.

--
Nik Simpson

BobMillie

Here's another post. Taken last weekend on Lake Superior just off from
Bayfield, WI.

http://www.pixentral.com/show.php?pi...eQa4yXhtUdcRk1

N1T3H4WK@gmail.com

5GIG SPACE & BADNWITH FREE IMAGE HOSTING @