Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Hong Kong photo gallery

Hong Kong photo gallery

Photo

All,

Please enjoy my Hong Kong Photo gallery in which I try to capture the
essence of
Hong Kong and its people.

http://www.thaiworldview.com/photo/c...p?choix1=HKSAR

Don't hesitate to comment and rate the photos.

Cheers,

Regis

Colin D

Photo wrote:

> All,
>
> Please enjoy my Hong Kong Photo gallery in which I try to capture the
> essence of
> Hong Kong and its people.
>
> http://www.thaiworldview.com/photo/c...p?choix1=HKSAR
>
> Don't hesitate to comment and rate the photos.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Regis

Ah yes, Hong Kong. I was very interested in your shots of HK, since I
have visited there four times in the last 10 years, and each time have
taken many shots with my film EOS 10. I am looking forward to visiting
again next year, this time with an EOS 300D, and getting to some of the
old villages in the New Territories, like Ping Shan.

My wife and I have a daughter who is an associate professor at Hong Kong
University at Pokfulam, hence the reeason for visiting.

Thank you for the look at your gallery.

Colin.