Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ACDSee 6 Question

ACDSee 6 Question

Milan

After several editing sessions using the ACDSee editor I ended up with
several pages in the image file.

How do I delete the pages that I don't want.

DM

Milan <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<t534d.11137$(E-Mail Removed) >...
> After several editing sessions using the ACDSee editor I ended up with
> several pages in the image file.
>
> How do I delete the pages that I don't want.

ACDsee 6.x was so buggy that I uninstalled the damn thing. For image
editing there are excellent *free* programs such as photofiltre. Check
http://www.photofiltre.com/
For the amount of money spent on ACDsee, you may as well get yourself
paint shop pro or something like that.