Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Proshow gold don't recognize my DVD RW

Re: Proshow gold don't recognize my DVD RW

Caron

I recommend you to use the Photo2DVD at http://www.photo-to-dvd.com .

HRosita

Hi,

Click on Help and check the support items. Also make sure you have downloaded
the lates updates from the phtodex site. they are free
Rosita

Mark M

"HRosita" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> Click on Help and check the support items. Also make sure you have

downloaded
> the lates updates from the phtodex site. they are free
> Rosita

After you grab the latest updates as mentioned above...
....The other alternative is to save the show as an .mpeg video file, and
then use your DVD burning program to make a video using that file.