Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Renaming threads syndrome - without trimming - just to add a line ! Bertei would be proud

Re: Renaming threads syndrome - without trimming - just to add a line ! Bertei would be proud

Soapy

MC Bob <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:Xns9563BBB9F33F4spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113 .17

Huh?

--
__ __ __ __ O O O
/ / | / | / | / | O o o

MC Bob

Soapy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:Xns9563D75F65CDEsoapy@
204.153.244.156:

Buh?

--
http://BeDoper.com - BeOS and a hell of a lot more

Virgin Message Board
http://bedoper.com/cgi-bin/plugins/B.../Ultimate.cgi?
action=intro

Gortician's Not Dead, Punk
http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=15537

Sogum Dealer

Imagine my surprise while reading the Sept. 20th
Newsweek, when I saw a full page ad for "Painful
Questions" by Eric Hufschmid.

And it raises a lot of 9/11 issues. Unfortunately not
the Pentagon. I think the Rockefellers, etc. must
really have it in for Bush, for some reason. Why else
would this ad get run, and how was it paid for?

--
http://BeDoper.com - BeOS and a hell of a lot more

Gortician's Not Dead, Punk
http://www.metal-archives.com/release.php?id=15537