Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Recuiting beta-testers. New P2P Photo Sharing Software

Recuiting beta-testers. New P2P Photo Sharing Software

Maloux

Hello group!

If you are interested in Digital Photo Sharing technologies, we are
currently recruiting beta-testers for AllPeers a new Peer-to-Peer
Photo Sharing software.

The fundamental idea behind AllPeers is to offer complementary and
integrated social services on a P2P network where each user remains
fully in control of his or her profile.

The use of a P2P network makes AllPeers far more scalable and flexible
than existing solutions. For example, with the AllPeers Digital Photo
Sharing service, the user has no limits on how many photos can be
shared, as well as fine-grained control over which groups or specific
users are able to view which photos. The fact that AllPeers is a
platform means that we will easily roll out additional services in the
future that integrate smoothly with the photo sharing service and each
other.

We are looking for beta testers with large collection of digital
photos as well as existing users of web-based services. You must be
running WindowsXP. Please register as a beta-tester on our web site:
www.allpeers.com

Thanks !

Cedric.