Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Cheapest UK D70 in Stock?

Cheapest UK D70 in Stock?

Glen

Hi there...

About to purchcase a D70 with the 18-70mm Dx lens kit.

I'm looking to pricematch with Jessops so I can pick it up locally, and was
hoping you guys could point me in the direction of the best UK in-stock
price.

Many thanks
Glen

tbm

Hi there...

About to purchcase a D70 with the 18-70mm Dx lens kit.

I'm looking to pricematch with Jessops so I can pick it up locally, and was
hoping you guys could point me in the direction of the best UK in-stock
price.

Many thanks
Glen

>you'll be lucky...very difficult to sorce cheap.all who have stock are looking for the 999.99 price tag.rgds to all from tbm...

---

Chris Berry

Not in UK but you could chase these up and see if they'll deliver from
Germany.
at 30% off and in stock it's probably worth it.
cb
http://www.geizhals.at/deutschland/a98052.html
http://www.geizhals.at/deutschland/a78783.html

--
=================================
Some people have something to say... others have to say something!

"Glen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OUW%c.35$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi there...
>
> About to purchcase a D70 with the 18-70mm Dx lens kit.
>
> I'm looking to pricematch with Jessops so I can pick it up locally, and

was
> hoping you guys could point me in the direction of the best UK in-stock
> price.
>
> Many thanks
> Glen

Glen

Thanks for the reply...

....have managed to source it in stock for 899.99. Still 19.99 more than
pixmania, but I can live with that seeing as I can now deal with my local
Jessops should any problems arise.

cheers
Glen

Nick Beard

Got mine from DigitalRev in Hong Kong. All warranties etc. Paid 812 for D70
Kit Plus Spare genuine batt + 512 ultra Sandisk CF card and a Decent hold
all. Delivery 48 hours UPS. All registered with Nikon Europe.
"Chris Berry" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:chph6t$8um$06$(E-Mail Removed)-online.com...
> Not in UK but you could chase these up and see if they'll deliver from
> Germany.
> at 30% off and in stock it's probably worth it.
> cb
> http://www.geizhals.at/deutschland/a98052.html
> http://www.geizhals.at/deutschland/a78783.html
>
> --
> =================================
> Some people have something to say... others have to say something!
>

> "Glen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:OUW%c.35$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi there...
>>
>> About to purchcase a D70 with the 18-70mm Dx lens kit.
>>
>> I'm looking to pricematch with Jessops so I can pick it up locally, and

> was
>> hoping you guys could point me in the direction of the best UK in-stock
>> price.
>>
>> Many thanks
>> Glen

Ken Tough

Glen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>...have managed to source it in stock for 899.99. Still 19.99 more than
>pixmania, but I can live with that seeing as I can now deal with my local
>Jessops should any problems arise.

That's the best I've seen; 898 from London Camera/Microglobe.
I've also seen 999 including 512MB, but that doesn't look so good.
Body-only is around 800.

--
Ken Tough