Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Canon G3 Photos

Canon G3 Photos

H Fang

hi all,

i stitch photos in my spare times. all photos were taken with Canon G3.

http://hfang.port5.com

thx

user too

"H Fang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:S2i%c.22680$(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi all,
>
> i stitch photos in my spare times. all photos were taken with Canon G3.
>
> http://hfang.port5.com

Nice!

grim

"H Fang" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> hi all,
>
> i stitch photos in my spare times. all photos were taken with Canon G3.
>
> http://hfang.port5.com
>
> thx

Nice photos, poor capitalization. Oh well, better than all-caps, I suppose.