Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Renaming files in the flash.

Renaming files in the flash.

AM

Hi all

while trying to copy a file from flash: to the same flash: but with another name I got this error
"Device in exclusive use". I think because of the parallel writing/reading og the router.

Is there a way to do what I explained in the subject?Without using a tftp server, obviously.

Thanks,

Alex.