Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Looking for a replacement camera recommendation

Looking for a replacement camera recommendation

DBF

My 1 1/2 year old Canon A70 just died, and it is not worth $100+ to repair
it......so I am back off to the camera store.

My camera requirements are:
AA Batteries
> 3x zoom

Works great is auto mode, but does have manual capabilities

The 3 cameras have have started to look at are the Fuji S5000, Minolta Z2,
and Canon S1.

I am leaning towards the Fuji because of the feel and ease of use...the
Canon has a lot of buttons all over the place.

Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks