Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Am I invisible?

Am I invisible?

Keith Sheppard

My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?

Keith

usenet@imagenoir.com

Kibo informs me that "Keith Sheppard" <(E-Mail Removed)> stated
that:

>My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
>revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?

Yep. It appeared just fine here. (individual.net)

Joseph Meehan

Keith Sheppard wrote:
> My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when

> revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?
>
> Keith

I currently see five of your messages

This one
Updating EXIF...
Does EXIF tell if ...
Anti-shake ...
Cropping 6x4 ...

--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

Gareth Tuckwell

I can't see this one.

"Keith Sheppard" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:4eCZc.179$(E-Mail Removed)...
> My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when

> revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?
>
> Keith

HooDooWitch

"Keith Sheppard" <(E-Mail Removed)> somehow managed to post:

>My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
>revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?

No, but you're definitely out of focus. Try stepping back a little.

HooDooWitch (NaCl - Gratis)

Dave Head

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:03:44 GMT, "Keith Sheppard" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
>revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?
>
>Keith

Yep. Dunno why U can't see 'em yourself.

Dave Head

Ken Oaf

On Thu, 02 Sep 2004 10:03:44 GMT, "Keith Sheppard" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

Eh? Speak up son!

Bert Hyman

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Keith Sheppard) wrote in
news:4eCZc.179$(E-Mail Removed):

> My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing
> up when I revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?

You say "revisit"; most newsreaders won't show you an article you've
already read unless you ask nicely. Could this be what you're
experiencing?

Looking in Google, I see 59 posts from you in "rec.photo.digital",
starting in January.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | (E-Mail Removed)

Dennis Bathory-Kitsz

Keith Sheppard wrote:

> My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
> revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?

I can see them. But I can't see mine now. I use Onlynews for reading &
posting, and they've been crashing for the past few weeks. My test
messages get reflected properly when I post in alt.test, so I'm guessing
they're out there.

Dennis

Ron Hunter

Keith Sheppard wrote:

> My postings (replies to existing threads) don't seem to be showing up when I
> revisit this forum. Can anyone actually see my messages?
>
> Keith

No, I just replied to a message I couldn't see. Grin.

Some newsreaders don't display messages from the user unless you tell
them to...