Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > ORF and THM Files from Oly E-10

ORF and THM Files from Oly E-10

Gene Palmiter

I am trying out shooting RAW. Normally I shoot fine JPG as I shoot for a mag
and speed is everything. But, right now I am shooting under tough conditions
for a book and I wanted to get more control over contrast earlier in the
workflow. I downloaded some shareware that I like...there may be better....I
don't know....but this one works fine for now....and am starting to process
my work. I am getting the benefits I wanted and expected but there are a
couple of problems. I have a folder of shots...several of each set-up...but
I cannot see what they are until they are processed. Is there a way to see
either the ORF or THM files in Explorer?

--
Thanks,
Gene Palmiter