Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Digital Video camera - zoom pics VS Digital photo camera - zoom pics.

Digital Video camera - zoom pics VS Digital photo camera - zoom pics.

Hellenic Mensa

I am thinking to buy one or the other, and would like to have opinions about
which can produce a better photograph of a distant object.

John McWilliams

Hellenic Mensa wrote:

> I am thinking to buy one or the other, and would like to have opinions about
> which can produce a better photograph of a distant object.

Camera. But do not use digital zoom on it; use software on computer for
"zoom" other than optical.

--
John McWilliams