Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Simple Network. Cisco PIX and Router. HELP

Simple Network. Cisco PIX and Router. HELP

Zibo

Hi.
I'am completly new on this topic. I have Cisco PIX 520 with two interfaces
(ethernet) and Cisco Router 2500. I must build example simple network on
this two devices. I think about something like this

INTERNET

ROUTER

PIX

SWITCH or HUB

NETWORK

Do you have any simple configuration for this two devices? Help me. I must
do this on tomorrow and i don't have any idea how to do it because i saw
this devices first time today.

Thanks

p.s. Sorry if my english is not correctly. I'm learning english.

Walter Roberson

In article <ddpjoc$k21$(E-Mail Removed)>, Zibo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
:I'am completly new on this topic. I have Cisco PIX 520 with two interfaces
ethernet) and Cisco Router 2500. I must build example simple network on
:this two devices. I think about something like this

:INTERNET
: |
:ROUTER
: |
: PIX
: |
:SWITCH or HUB
: |
:NETWORK

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/...ig/bafwcfg.htm
--
"I will speculate that [...] applications [...] could actually see a
performance boost for most users by going dual-core [...] because it

www.BradReese.Com

You may wish to investigate the online Cisco Security PIX TAC Case /
Knowledge Base:

http://129.41.16.73/security/home

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese