Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Scam or what?

Re: Scam or what?

ECM

Mojtaba <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
> I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!
>
> Mojtaba
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...836003499&rd=1

He's not selling the camera - he's selling instructions on how to buy
a flat-panel Samsung monitor for $50. It's the crudest bait and switch
I've ever seen, even on EBay - I have to wonder whether the seller is
retarded or mentally ill.....

ECM

PS: scam.... he's selling you Brooklyn Bridge....

Ron Hunter

ECM wrote:

> Mojtaba <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed)>. ..
>
>>I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!
>>
>>Mojtaba
>>
>>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...836003499&rd=1

> He's not selling the camera - he's selling instructions on how to buy
> a flat-panel Samsung monitor for $50. It's the crudest bait and switch
> I've ever seen, even on EBay - I have to wonder whether the seller is
> retarded or mentally ill.....
>
> ECM
>
> PS: scam.... he's selling you Brooklyn Bridge....

And what does this say about any buyers of this item?

Ron Hunter