Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Re: Scam or what?

Re: Scam or what?

Bob Salomon

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Mojtaba <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!

They aren't selling you a product for $19.95. Read what he actually said.

"I will provide you with the imformation on how you can get your xxxx
for as little as $xxx.
You are NOT buying the unit from ME. It will take sometime before
receiving your good (3-5 weeks)."

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

Darrell Larose

"Bob Salomon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Mojtaba <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

> > I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!

> They aren't selling you a product for $19.95. Read what he actually said.
>
> "I will provide you with the imformation on how you can get your xxxx
> for as little as $xxx.
> You are NOT buying the unit from ME. It will take sometime before
> receiving your good (3-5 weeks)."

Seems like the World is full of functional illiterates, that need someone
else to read the not so fine print. This is $20.00 to buy a list.

Mojtaba

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:30:20 -0400, Bob Salomon
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Mojtaba <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>> I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!

>They aren't selling you a product for $19.95. Read what he actually said.
>
>"I will provide you with the imformation on how you can get your xxxx
>for as little as $xxx.
>You are NOT buying the unit from ME. It will take sometime before
>receiving your good (3-5 weeks)."

Thank you. Indeed I did not pay enough attention but still it says two
things: In item description it says: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 8
Megapixel and under he talks about how to get a Samsung XXXXX

Thanks again.

Mojtaba

Bob Salomon

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Mojtaba <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 18:30:20 -0400, Bob Salomon
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Mojtaba <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >

> >> I can't get it. Is it scam or is it real? If real it most be stolen!

> >They aren't selling you a product for $19.95. Read what he actually said.
> >
> >"I will provide you with the imformation on how you can get your xxxx
> >for as little as $xxx.
> >You are NOT buying the unit from ME. It will take sometime before
> >receiving your good (3-5 weeks)."

> Thank you. Indeed I did not pay enough attention but still it says two
> things: In item description it says: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-F828 8
> Megapixel and under he talks about how to get a Samsung XXXXX
>
> Thanks again.
>
> Mojtaba

Check his other auctions, he is offering all kinds of items including a
Mac G5, a Samsung monitor and the Sony. He pasted the Samsung
description and forgot to change the copy to say Sony.

If you really want to see how legitimate his auctions are report them to
the VERO department at eBay.

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

Mojtaba

On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:40:16 GMT, "Darrell Larose" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Seems like the World is full of functional illiterates, that need someone
>else to read the not so fine print. This is $20.00 to buy a list.

Once again I am sorry, specially because I caused you to use your
valuable time to be abused looking at the post. I am sure you have
much more importantthings to do rather than such a post as mine. I am
in fact very happy that your honour just gave the "iliterate"
adjective and did not think I shall get a "moron" or "idiot" in
addition. I just have a request and that is: Please, pay attention,
those who actually looked at the auction and very politley pointed out
my failure did not call me illiterate for that. This makes me feel
that you NEEDED of one or other reason to come out and show your
knowledge like that. I hope it gave you enough relaxation and good
sleep for several nights.

May light be with you.

Mojtaba

Bware

Is "Mojtaba" a Nigerian name by any chance?

"Mojtaba" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004 22:40:16 GMT, "Darrell Larose" <(E-Mail Removed)>
> wrote:
>
>>Seems like the World is full of functional illiterates, that need someone
>>else to read the not so fine print. This is $20.00 to buy a list.

> Once again I am sorry, specially because I caused you to use your
> valuable time to be abused looking at the post. I am sure you have
> much more importantthings to do rather than such a post as mine. I am
> in fact very happy that your honour just gave the "iliterate"
> adjective and did not think I shall get a "moron" or "idiot" in
> addition. I just have a request and that is: Please, pay attention,
> those who actually looked at the auction and very politley pointed out
> my failure did not call me illiterate for that. This makes me feel
> that you NEEDED of one or other reason to come out and show your
> knowledge like that. I hope it gave you enough relaxation and good
> sleep for several nights.
>
> May light be with you.
>
> Mojtaba

Mojtaba

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 15:54:12 +0100, "Bware" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>Is "Mojtaba" a Nigerian name by any chance?

NO!