Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Message Trailer In Emails

Message Trailer In Emails

Heidy.Manway@gmail.com

x-no-archive:yes

Message Trailer In Emails

Hi,
I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?

How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email client?

Regards,

Heidy

Baron

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) inscribed thus:

> x-no-archive:yes
>
> Message Trailer In Emails
>
> Hi,
> I am want to put a message trailer on every email sent?
>
> How do I achieve this anyone know do I need to change my email
> client?
>
> Regards,
>

> Heidy

Look at "Signature" Or Add Signature!

--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Chet39

In Outlook Express: Tools/Options/Signatures

I can't say if you need to change your email client since I have no idea
what you are using now.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...