Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > What is a good video editing program?

What is a good video editing program?

I have a video that I would like to edit to blur a person's face, and insert
audio for a few seconds of the video. Can someone recommend a good program
to use? Thank you.

xbug.toxic@gmail.com

well u can use movie maker (win xp) to blur upp those images....if not
u can mail me..!