Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Outlook express 7

Outlook express 7

STEPHEN

Hi I need to download outlook express 7 as my OE 6 is awful, it won't even send mail and it just lies in my outbox until it wants to send, so will OE 7 will fix this problem, ( I hope)

TIA

Stephen

j1mb0jay

I think OE7 comes with IE7 which windows update should do for you, but if not try the link below

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pro...e/default.mspx

Regards j1mb0jay

Pen

j1mb0jay wrote:
> I think OE7 comes with IE7 which windows update should do for you, but
> if not try the link below
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/windows/pro...e/default.mspx
>
> Regards j1mb0jay

There is NO OE 7. Vista has a new version called Windows Mail, but it
isn't available for XP at this time.

j1mb0jay

Ok fair enough my bad, I am using Windows Vista; Internet Explorer 7 is still a good download for XP, along with, .Net framework version 3 and Windows Media Player 11.

--
Regards JJ (UWA)