Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How do I create a Restore Point?before Installing New Software?

How do I create a Restore Point?before Installing New Software?

Heidi Manway

x-no-archive:yes

How do I create a Restore Point?before Installing New Software?

using Windows XP Professional

Thanks

Heidi

olfart

"Heidi Manway" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ps.com...
> x-no-archive:yes
>
> How do I create a Restore Point?before Installing New Software?
>
> using Windows XP Professional
>

> Thanks
>
> Heidi

Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore