Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Craigslist to the rescue.......again

Craigslist to the rescue.......again

Grappletech

my monitor died (an old HP Pavilion i got for free off Freerecycle)
yesterday. Found one on Craigslist for $10 -- an old Acer 15 inch. I went
to the guy's house, and he had a near new ViewSonic 17 inch for $20, so I
bought the bigger one. I find bargains on craigslist all the time. I
bought my car off CL, computers, furniture, found my apt. on CL, get jobs
off CL, and even found my super girlfriend/fiance on CL.

I love craigslist! But there are still those who haven't used it yet. I
owe my current quality life to CL! And I love that it doesn't have a bunch
of flashy bells and whistles/cheesy graphics.

olfart

"Grappletech" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> my monitor died (an old HP Pavilion i got for free off Freerecycle)
> yesterday. Found one on Craigslist for $10 -- an old Acer 15 inch. I
> went
> to the guy's house, and he had a near new ViewSonic 17 inch for $20, so I
> bought the bigger one. I find bargains on craigslist all the time. I
> bought my car off CL, computers, furniture, found my apt. on CL, get jobs
> off CL, and even found my super girlfriend/fiance on CL.
>
> I love craigslist! But there are still those who haven't used it yet. I
> owe my current quality life to CL! And I love that it doesn't have a
> bunch
> of flashy bells and whistles/cheesy graphics.

> News==----
> Newsgroups
> =----

Golly Whiz

Craigslist sucks Rarpy HTML 10 05-15-2011 05:24 PM
keep your finger on the pulse of Craigslist with email updated scott.mccurdy@agency7.com Digital Photography 0 04-21-2008 01:40 AM
WTF craigslist? Evan Platt Computer Support 1 07-18-2007 12:08 AM
Need Help Reporting A Yahoo Email Address From Craigslist Post heatherdeancaine@yahoo.com Computer Support 10 03-07-2007 09:17 PM
Buying PC from craigslist ? - Bobb - Computer Information 7 07-28-2006 08:48 PM

Advertisments