Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How do i

How do i

Ken Booth

Hello
I am going to have to format and reinstall windows on my PC soon but I
cant remember how to find my address book and my favourites so I can save
them and add to the new install.
Anyone know
Thanks in advance Ken

Tee Jay

Ken Booth wrote:
> Hello
> I am going to have to format and reinstall windows on my PC soon but I
> cant remember how to find my address book and my favourites so I can save
> them and add to the new install.
> Anyone know
> Thanks in advance Ken

OE? File/Export address to csv file/
IE? File/Export/Favorites

New machine? OE File/import IE/File/Import

Tee Jay