Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Task Manager

Task Manager

Keith Dunbar

Hello,

Just a simple question. I want to add Task Manager to Start-up. What is
the file name of the Task Manager exe file?

Thanks, Keith

Neil Green

"Keith Dunbar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:slZsh.73956$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> Just a simple question. I want to add Task Manager
> to Start-up. What is the file name of the Task
> Manager exe file?
>
> Thanks, Keith

\Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe

Keith Dunbar

"Neil Green" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:45b49e6e$0$8001$(E-Mail Removed) ...

> "Keith Dunbar" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:slZsh.73956$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello,
>>
>> Just a simple question. I want to add Task Manager to Start-up. What is
>> the file name of the Task Manager exe file?
>>
>> Thanks, Keith

> \Windows\system32\taskmgr.exe

Thanks - managed to find it in the end!

Keith