Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > IE6 toolbar

IE6 toolbar

Bob

Reference the "stop" button on the IE6 toolbar. When I had 98SE & IE6,
the stop button would stop the presentation of a long drawnout web home
page.(bad news using dialup at 26kbs). Since I upgraded to XP home
w/sp2, and changed ISP's, the stop button no longer interrupts the same
type download. Does the stop button send an interrupt command to my
modem or to the ISP server? Any idea how to get things to stop again?