Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > streaming media

streaming media

Saurav

Dear friends, I can record from streaming media, nor can I download
these files, what only I can is to listen to them.
If I manually record the sound using a sound recording software, the
quality of recorded sound is much degraded.
Kindly advise me.