Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > default mail client not installed

default mail client not installed

jimhigh66

I use free AOL for email(via another high speed access provider -- also
have an email accout with them) and recently I've found that I frequently
receive the message "could not perform the operation because default mail
client is not properly installed" when I try to use the contact feature on
a webpage (accessed by explorer) or try send an email from a AOL bulletin
board. I've tried some things, including DEL help, with no success. Any
suggestions ? Tnx