Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > M2000 LCD Back Light

M2000 LCD Back Light

Ronald Murray

Hello
I have a HP M2000 laptop. The screen does not appear to have anything
displayed. But if I shine a flash light on the screen I can see some images.
Now someone told me I need a back light.
Are all back lights the same? Can I take a back light out of any laptop &
put it into mine?
Is this something that is hard wired or can it be simply unplugged?
But before I go through the trouble , can anyone verify that it is indeed a
back light problem?
Thanks
ron