Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Would need help with Power Point

Would need help with Power Point

Fred J

Sorry posted a few times but did not get any help. I am repeating my problem
which is, when I get an E-mail with .PPS extension (Power Point slide
show)
slide show + audio, the slide show will see but no audio, when I forward the
same
E-mail to my second computer there I have the slide show with audio. The
sound card
is fine plays any audio except the .pps extension. Using Microsoft Office
Power Point 2003,
tried to reinstall it but it is the same, OS Windows XP. Really would
appreciate for help or advise Fred