Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > convering PPT file to video

convering PPT file to video

Fil

Hello,
Can someone tell me how I can convert a powerpoint PPT file to a videoformat
(avi,mov...) so I can publish it as videofile on the net?
THanx,
Greetings,
Fil

bambam

"Fil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:VVzkh.77978$(E-Mail Removed)-ops.be:

> Hello,
> Can someone tell me how I can convert a powerpoint PPT file to a
> videoformat (avi,mov...) so I can publish it as videofile on the net?

Here is an online converter that should help-

http://media-convert.com/convert/index.php

--
After you've heard two eyewitness accounts of an auto accident
it makes you wonder about history.