Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > What will Micro$oft do to the PC market in 2007?

What will Micro$oft do to the PC market in 2007?

mamargiotta@gmail.com

With the release of Windows Vista soon approaching, it will be
interesting to see how this OS runs on current hardware and with
current software. Will it be necessary to upgrade RAM to > 1gig and
get a quad-core processor now? If so, many people may opt not even to
get Vista. What does this say about Micrsoft? Do they plan on
strong-arming PC vendors to put Vista in all their PCs from now on? If
so, both Micro$oft, the PC builfer/vendor will become profitbale
(again). While we, the common market who rely on our PCs for email,
internet, entertainment, and many other things, will become poor.