Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > How Micro-pump will change the future of computer/ mobile chips.

How Micro-pump will change the future of computer/ mobile chips.

studyandjobs@yahoo.com

How Micro-pump will change the future of computer/ mobile chips.
Engineers at Purdue University have developed a tiny "micro-pump"
cooling device small enough to fit on a computer chip that circulates
coolant through channels etched into the chip. ............. For
detail....
http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html

or
http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm

Regards,

johannes

> How Micro-pump will change the future of computer/ mobile chips.
> Engineers at Purdue University have developed a tiny "micro-pump"
> cooling device small enough to fit on a computer chip that circulates
> coolant through channels etched into the chip. ............. For
> detail....
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
>
> or
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
>
> Regards,

Can't imagine it will work very well.
1) The volume of fluid will be microscopic. Not enough to cool the
chip unless connected to an outside reservoir, but then it's not
self-contained. 2) Dissolved minerals or even micro organisms will
deposit in the channels and eventually block them

Andreas

(E-Mail Removed) schrieb:
> How Micro-pump will change the future of computer/ mobile chips.
> Engineers at Purdue University have developed a tiny "micro-pump"
> cooling device small enough to fit on a computer chip that circulates
> coolant through channels etched into the chip. ............. For
> detail....
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
>
> or
> http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
>
> Regards,

Wer auf solche billige Werbung reinfällt, ist selbst schuld!

Jarod (the puppy)

"A" == "Andreas" writes:

No I am not racist, but....

aus.computers and he replies in German. Hmmmmm......

Isn't aus Australia not Austria?

--
========
Thanks.....

Jarod

Hartmut Gastens

"Jarod (the puppy)" schrieb:

> No I am not racist, but....

thats good to read

> aus.computers and he replies in German. Hmmmmm......
>
> Isn't aus Australia not Austria?

isn't de.comp.hardware.misc a German group, not Australian? hmmmmm ...

greetinx
Hartmut

jollyrodgers

"Andreas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:458408ed$0$5729$(E-Mail Removed)-online.net...
> (E-Mail Removed) schrieb:
>> How Micro-pump will change the future of computer/ mobile chips.
>> Engineers at Purdue University have developed a tiny "micro-pump"
>> cooling device small enough to fit on a computer chip that circulates
>> coolant through channels etched into the chip. ............. For
>> detail....
>> http://www.studyandjobs.com/Micro_pump.html
>>
>> or
>> http://www.studyandjobs.com/IT_study.htm
>>
>> Regards,
>>

> Wer auf solche billige Werbung reinfällt, ist selbst schuld!

No **** !!!!

Simon Dean

Hartmut Gastens wrote:
> "Jarod (the puppy)" schrieb:
>

>>No I am not racist, but....

> thats good to read
>

>>aus.computers and he replies in German. Hmmmmm......
>>
>>Isn't aus Australia not Austria?

> isn't de.comp.hardware.misc a German group, not Australian? hmmmmm ...
>
> greetinx
> Hartmut

You're both liars.... uk.comp.homebuilt is a UK newsgroup! Therefore we
speak the Queen's English mate, cor blimey guvnor where's me Jellied
eels eh? :-p

Though I do fancy someone chucking another shrimp on the barbie with
some cold german beer... :-p